At Equals Collective we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a specific focus on SEO, PPC and managing paid social media campaigns. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients in varying industries to accelerate their growth and boost their sales.
Based in the centre of Guildford, we are a fast growing business with a focus on technology development, design and marketing. We work with clients at all stages, from start-ups to well established multi-nationals.
You’ll work closely with our clients, the Managing Director of our Marketing business, our designers and our team of developers. Your focus will be on defining and then executing effective digital marketing strategies. We work in close partnership with our clients to ensure that our work is in line with their aims; you’ll be constantly looking for ways to achieve revenue growth and improve advertising ROI.
With a wide range of clients, no one approach is going to be effective across the board. You’ll constantly tweak and refine strategies dependent on the priorities and sector of the businesses you are working with.
You will have:
• In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing trends, strategy and best practice
• Proven experience of managing paid search campaigns
• Experience in using Online Marketing platforms (such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager)
• A firm understanding of how search engines work and interact with websites
• Strong analytical skills
Alongside the above core skills and experience, you’ll be comfortable making decisions and sharing your approach with both the wider Equals Collective team and our clients.
Your personal profile:
• Enthusiastic and proactive
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and face to face presentations)
• Highly numerate and great attention to detail
• Customer focused and results orientated
• An inquisitive nature, always on the lookout for new ideas
• Commercially aware, understand KPIs and performance goals and happy operating in an entrepreneurial environment
Package & Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
We offer a range of benefits at Equals Collective, from team events to celebration dinners.
Current benefits include:
• 25 Days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Company pension
• Performance based bonus scheme
• Share incentive scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.