We have a fantastic opportunity for a Developer to join an innovative, dynamic and vibrant team of entrepreneurs, marketers, developers and designers. We require all candidates to be excited to learn new skills and be ready to dive into the process of growing a rapidly expanding business. You’ll be passionate about technology, love finding new and better ways to do things and inquisitive about new languages.
While we appear to be looking to developers with experience in specific languages, we’re looking to aptitude and an ability to problem solve, rather than years of experience in one particular field. Here at Equals Collective, we work on the cutting edge of technology with our clients, and in this ever changing world, our teams evolve their skills as new technologies become available.
- Experience in at least one front end framework (Angular, Backbone, React, Vue)
- Experience in one or more server side languages (PHP, Java, Ruby, Go, etc)
- Git (or similar version control experience)
- Experience of continuous integration/continuous deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Package management (Yarn/npm)
- Task runners
- Module bundlers (Browserify/Webpack)
- Terminal usage
We offer a range of benefits and perks from team events to celebration dinners. Other benefits include:
- Company pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
How you can apply
If you want to join us on our journey to transform the businesses of our clients, then send over your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!