We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to join a driven and rapidly expanding collection of companies, including a design agency.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe user experience, and have an in-depth understanding of UX theories. You will be able to present your UX design methods and show your ability to review and then further optimise a product’s UX and usability.
We’re offering the successful candidate the opportunity to expand their UX portfolio and work with some of the leading brands in an array of industries.
- Consider existing applications and evaluate their UX effectiveness.
- Help conduct usability testing and user research.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes and designs around a customer’s needs.
- Focus on human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Utilise online tools such as screen readers, to aid research.
- Run user testing of applications, software and websites.
- Work alongside creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into a product.
- Communicate design ideas concisely and effectively to stakeholders and the wider team.
- Proven experience as a UX designer, digital designer, UI designer or similar design role.
- Strong design portfolio displaying UX effectiveness.
- Proficient in all major design softwares.
- Artistic and critical eye for design.
- A creative thinker.
- Great problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- An understanding of the latest tech & UX trends.
- Analytical with a business acumen.
We offer a range of benefits and perks, from team events to celebration dinners. Other benefits include:
- Company pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
How you can apply
If you want to join us on our journey to transform the businesses of our clients, then send over your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!