We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to join a driven and rapidly expanding collection of companies, including a design agency.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe user experience, and have an in-depth understanding of UX theories. You will be able to present your UX design methods and show your ability to review and then further optimise a product’s UX and usability.
We’re offering the successful candidate the opportunity to expand their UX portfolio and work with some of the leading brands in an array of industries.
- Consider existing applications and evaluate their UX effectiveness.
- Help conduct usability testing and user research.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes and designs around a customer’s needs.
- Focus on human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Utilise online tools such as screen readers, to aid research.
- Run user testing of applications, software and websites.
- Work alongside creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into a product.
- Communicate design ideas concisely and effectively to stakeholders and the wider team.
- Proven experience as a UX designer, digital designer, UI designer or similar design role.
- Strong design portfolio displaying UX effectiveness.
- Proficient in all major design softwares.
- Artistic and critical eye for design.
- A creative thinker.
- Great problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- An understanding of the latest tech & UX trends.
- Analytical with a business acumen.
We offer a range of benefits and perks, from team events to celebration dinners. Other benefits include:
- Company pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Half day birthday holiday
How you can apply
If you want to join us on our journey to transform the businesses of our clients, then send over your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!