Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic, fast moving start-up, but were put off by the associated risk? At Equals Collective we launch new businesses all the time, working with a growing number of Venture Capital partners.
We combine our resources and domain expertise with a diverse team of accomplished marketers, designers, engineers, product experts and business strategists to enable ventures in many different industries; all incorporating the latest in development technologies. All of us are entrepreneurs at heart, seeking to move quickly and nimbly in order to find new ways of delivering value to our customers.
As a Venture CMO for our clients, you are responsible for defining brand, communications and marketing strategy and executing upon it for the businesses we enable. This includes everything from hiring, to working with our designers, through to pitching to media agencies and working with partners. You will work closely with our other teams, such as technology and design to ensure the team is focussed on doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way.
- Responsible for brand, marketing and communications strategy and execution
- Provide input into multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Define, execute, analyse, and optimize via A/B testing
- Convert insights into action – rapidly understand how customers buy products and streamline the processes accordingly.
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Contribute to vetting and building out the marketing tool sets for the ventures we enable.
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next growth opportunity
- Be responsible for all digital media customer acquisition and drive to engagement and retention
- A proven track record of success in scaling digital business through cross-channel user acquisition and retention initiatives internationally and into new markets
- Proven experience in both online and traditional marketing channels
- A passion for building, bringing to market and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our initiatives and ventures
- Analysis and Accountability – The ability to define and report on “your market”, understanding and reacting to the individual nuances
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, e-mail marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyse, synthesise, recommend and take actions
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
How you can apply
If you want to join us on our journey to transform the businesses of our clients, then send over your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you