Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic, fast moving start-up, but were put off by the associated risk? At Equals Collective we launch new businesses all the time, working with a growing number of Venture Capital partners.
We combine our resources and domain expertise with a diverse team of accomplished marketers, designers, engineers, product experts and business strategists to enable ventures in many different industries; all incorporating the latest in development technologies. All of us are entrepreneurs at heart, seeking to move quickly and nimbly in order to find new ways of delivering value to our customers.
As a Venture CTO for our clients, you are responsible for the technical direction and delivery of the products and businesses we enable. This includes everything from hiring and technical architecture, through to pitching for funding and for growing the sales pipeline. You will work closely with our other teams such as design and marketing to ensure the team is focussed on doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way.
What you’ll get to do
- Enable innovative, exciting products and business that address real customer needs
- Learn how to create, grow and operate successful start-ups
- Design and architect innovative, modern architectures
- Build, support and mentor effective teams
- Write code alongside your development team
- Drive improvement in qualities such as testability, security, scalability and operability
- Work with the latest technologies to solve genuine, real-world problems
- Embed good agile practices that provide a foundation for iterative product development
- Build strong relationships with marketing and design teams.
- Enjoy working in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, transparent, environment where everyone’s ideas and opinions are equally valued
- Cross-pollinate good practises and insights between multiple ventures to drive continuous improvement across Equals Collective.
What you’ll bring
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- A passion for solving customer needs through simple and effective software
- Experience with architectural design, whilst leading and inspiring software development teams
- Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- Experience in communicating technical vision to a variety of team members
- Experience building cloud native software architectures
- An ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning
How you can apply
If you want to join us on our journey to transform the businesses of our clients, then send over your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!