Tourist visa Vietnam: Fee + Requirement 2022
Are you looking for information about tourist visa vietnam? You wonder how whole process is and how much you need to pay? VEU’s Visa services will show all you wanna see through the following article. Let’s read right now!
>>>> LEARN MORE: UK Visa for Vietnam: Types, Cost, Requirements, Policy
Do I need a visa to travel to Vietnam?
Yes, definitely. Most nationalities require a visa before entering Vietnam. Depending on your purpose of the applicant’s visit, a Tourist or Business visa will be required for entry.
Types of Vietnam Tourist Visa
Vietnam Tourist visa is one of the most popular types of Vietnam visa which is issued to foreigners entering Vietnam for tourism and recreational purposes, not for doing any business studying, etc.
At present, you may apply for either of the following types of Vietnam tourist visa: (ker bang):
|1-month single entry||01 month with 01 entry only|
|1-month multiple entry||01 month with several entry during 01 month|
|3-months single entry||03 months with 30 day stay with 01 entry only|
|3-months multiple entry||03 months with several entries during 03 months, maximum 30 days/ stay|
Note: If you are US travelers, you have one (01) more option for a tourist visa to Vietnam – 1 year multiple entry visa for Vietnam.
Tourist visa requirements
If you are required to get a tourist visa to enter Vietnam, please make sure the following information:
- Your current passport is valid for at least 06 months (temporary passport is not accepted);
- Your current passport need to have at least 02 blank pages for visa and immigration stamps;
- Your Vietnam visa photo which was taken recently with specifications: 4 cm x 6 cm, white background, you must be center in the picture and not be wearing any glasses.
Documents to apply Vietnam tourist visa
How to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa?
There are 3 ways to get a tourist visa to Vietnam included:
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA), Vietnam embassy visa, Vietnam e-visa.
4.1. Apply for a Vietnam tourist visa on arrival
This way is highly recommended for those traveling to Vietnam by air.
It is so easy and convenient for you to get Vietnam visa by 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Complete application form online and pay fee
+ You need to fill in the secured application form with all required information such as: full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, arrival date, etc.
+ Double-check information
+ Make payment for service fee via Credit/ Debit Card/ OnePay/ PayPal/ Western Union.
This process may take you less than 5 minutes.
Fill out online application form
Step 2: Get the approval letter via email
- After you finish your submission and payment, we will send your visa with the Vietnam Immigration Department. In 02 working days (or even 02 – 04 working hours with our surgent service), you will get your visa approval letter (also called pre-approved letter) and the entry-and-exit application in your email.
- Then you need to print them out and finish the entry and exit form, bring 2 passport-sized photos, original passport (have validity for at least 06 months following your date of entry), and cash for stamping fee.
Get the approval letter via email
Step 3: Get visa stamped at Vietnam airport upon arrival
When you arrive at any of Vietnam international airports (in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, and Hai Phong), you need to show your visa approval letter, then completing entry and exit form, also original passport, photos and pay for stamping fee to get visa stamped on your passport by Immigration Officer.
Get visa stamped at Vietnam airport upon arrival
4.2. Apply for Vietnam tourist e-visa
Vietnam’s e-Visa is a simple and online visa approval process available to citizens of 80 countries. Whole process including Payment and delivery of the e-Visa is done entirely online, and takes three working days.
Payment and delivery of the e-Visa is done entirely online, and takes three working days.
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam visa online by 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Fill out the application online form.
Step 2: Confirm your information and pay a fee.
Step 3: Receive approval letter (PDF file) and print it out.
When you receive the eVisa, you can travel to Vietnam and just need to present the printed version of the visa to the Immigration officers at the port of entry.
4.3. Apply for a visa at one of the Vietnamese embassies abroad
At the Vietnam Embassy, the visa procedure will take around five days to process. Visa fees will vary and depend on the type of visa for which you are applying. Travelers can get the visa processed at any Vietnam Embassy in any country so as to enter Vietnam for tourism, business, or to visit relatives.
VEU’s visa service will you 4 steps to apply visa at Vietnam embassy:
- Contact the embassy you are applying for the visa with for guidance to prepare the visa application documents, procedure and fees.
- Prepare the documents which are required.
- Visit the embassy to submit all visa documents and pay fees.
- Visit the embassy again to receive the visa and also original passport.
Get visa at Vietnamese embassies abroad
Vietnamese Tourist visa fees
The cost of Vietnam Tourist visa depends on the way you choose to get your visa, be detail:
+ Visa at the embassy: The fee may be different.
+ Tourist visa on arrival: You need to pay two kinds of fees:
(1) Service fee – paid online to process your visa approval letter with Vietnam Immigration Department and send it to your mail. It is fixed by visa type, the number ò applicants, and processing time.
(2) Stamping fee – paid in cash directly to Immigration Officer at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. This fee is fixed by type only.
For example, a 1-month single entry visit visa typically costs $46 total (including $21 for our service fee and $25 for the stamping fee).
Here is a sample table of Vietnam tourist visa on arrival fees offered by Vietnamvisatourist.com:
|Type of visa||1 pax||2 pax||3+ pax||Stamping fee|
|1 month single entry||$21||$18.25||$17.25||$25|
|3 months single entry||$34||$30.25||$28.25||$25|
|1 month multiple entry||$26||$23.25||$22.25||$50|
|3 months multiple entry||$55||$52.25||$46.75||$50|
Service Fee is quoted in US $/pax
Vietnam holiday visa processing times
The processing time of a tourist visa for Vietnam depends on the way you choose to get your visa. It is also influenced by Public Holidays.
- Visa on arrival: It takes 02 – 04 working days to receive the approval letter. In case you need an urgent visa, you can get it in 2-4 working hours.
- Visa at the embassy: 05 working days + the postal delivery time if you send your passport by mail.
Vietnam holiday visa processing times
Making Vietnam tourist visa/ Vietnam 30 day visa at VEU
VEU is the most trusted site doing Vietnam immigration processes. Thanks to our experience and very good relationship with the Immigration Department, convenience, budget saving, fastest online service, useful tips or guidance which help you a lot to orient your trip in Vietnam.
So why choose VEU’s visa services as a destination to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa?
- Quick and easy – Just 3 simple steps to get a visa to Vietnam.
- Accept credit cards – Low processing rate.
- Free 24/7 support – Call and chat with our experts anytime.
- Trusted and reliable – 300,000+ customers worldwide.
- Assistance service at the airport to prevent an exhausting line-up.
- VIP service: Pick-up, transfer quickly and safely from airport to hotel.
Whatever service you need, we are honored to tailor a package for your needs and budget.
Fastest service visa online – VEU’s visa services
- No 09, line 12/ 143 Kim Ma street, Kim Ma commune, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam L’espoir Homestay
- No 05, line 141, Yen Phu street, Yen Phu commune, Tay Ho district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Website: https://vietnamvisatourist.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 918 21 2468
- Email: [email protected]
This article is all about Vietnam tourist visas from experts who have much experience in the visa service field. VEU hopes that you are satisfied with the article and can help your process to apply for a visa is smooth and easy. Contact immediately if you wanna see more detail.